Learn to Cook Veggie Stir-Fry
Whip up a quick and healthy meal for your friends and family!
Heat the oil in the wok, and fry the spring onions, garlic and ginger on a high heat.
Add the mange tout, baby corn, asparagus, pepper and mushrooms, and stir-fry for a minute or two.
Add the tomatoes and cook briskly to evaporate the excess liquid.
Add the soy sauce, taste, season with the black pepper and serve. Enjoy!
- a wok
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 spring onions, cut into 2 1/2 cm (1 in.) lengths
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 1/2 cm (1 in.) ginger, chopped
- 100 g (4 oz) mange tout
- 100 g (4 oz) baby corn
- 100 g (4 oz) baby asparagus
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 100 g (4 oz) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, skinned, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
You will need:
Cooking for Girls
More great recipes to make with your child can be found in our flipover cookbook titles. The tent-fold book format makes it easy to refer to the recipes as you cook!Read More
Now it’s your turn!
Grab your apron and chef’s hat and see what you come up with. Then share a photo of your culinary creation!